SN match of the month
Student Nannies iPad mini competition “Student Nanny match of the month” – December 2016
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Student Nannies Ltd of 59 Station Road, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire HP27 9DL.
- This lovely prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over who subscribe to the splendid Student Nannies Newsletter (except members of the Student Nannies team and any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw).
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary – wha hoo! To enter, simply tell us in 150 words or less why you and your Student Nanny, or you and your family, are such a good team.
- All entries must be submitted via email@example.com and, sorry folks, only one entry per person. You must also include your name, email address and location and your Student Nanny / Family name, email address, & location in your entry. Please also include the university name and place of study for you or your Student Nanny – thanks!
- The opening date for entries is Tuesday 20th December 2016. The closing date is23:59 on Friday 27th January 2017 (lucky for some!). Entries received after this time will not be accepted. A winner and one runner-up will be chosen before Friday 3rd February 2017.
- The winner will receive a white iPad mini 2 16GB. One runner up will receive a Sanctuary Spa star gift set.
- The winner and runner-up will be notified through Student Nannies’ social media channels and by email (using details provided at entry) before Friday 3rd February 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If the winner or runner-up does not respond to Student Nannies within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize or runner-up’s prize will be forfeited and Student Nannies will be entitled to select another winner and/or runner-up – boo hoo…
- The winner and runner-up will be featured as Student Nannies winners and will participate in publicity relating to Student Nannies including taking part in press interviews as reasonably requested. The winner and runner-up also consent to the publication of their names, photographs and selected Student Nannies’ details in Student Nannies media (including social media).
- By entering this prize draw, you consent to Student Nannies processing your personal information to administer the draw and, in the case of the winner and the runner-up, for publicity purposes as set out in point 8 above. Personal information provided during the course of this promotion may also be passed to a third party supplier but only to enable delivery of the prize.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Student Nannies reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond its control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Student Nannies regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it. Student Nannies reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Student Nannies reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Good luck readers!