Posted on 18.05.2016
You should already know quite a lot about them from their profile – their name, age, where they are studying, what they are studying, what kind of hours they are seeking to work, whether they have babysitting experience etc. But meeting them is a chance to flesh out these answers. We’d suggest this basic list of questions to get you started….
- Can you talk me through your previous babysitting experience?
- Could you cook a basic child’s meal – what dishes would you suggest?
- Have you ever administered any First Aid?
- What would you do if my child fell over and bumped his or her head?
- If my child was playing up, how would you resolve the situation?
- Check out our Checklist: Interview Questions Every Parent Should Ask a Potential Student Nanny here